Wednesday 4 August 1993
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Meghan Rienks and Mason Noise.
In that special week of August people in US were listening to Can't Help Falling In Love by UB40.
In UK Living On My Own by Freddie Mercury was in the top 5 hits.
The Fugitive, directed by Andrew Davis, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1993
while The Bridges Of Madison County by Robert James Waller was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching An Exchange of Fire.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Dune II or Dolucky no Kusayakiu.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 August 1993!
Which were the important events of 4 August 1993 ?
- Ancient Egypt - Jubilation of the Heart of Re
- El Salvador - Transfiguration Bank Holiday
- Cook Islands - Constitution Day (celebrations begin on the last Friday in July and last up to 2 weeks.)
- Burkina Faso - Anniversary of the Revolution
- St. Luanus/Lugid
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 3 saints: St. Saint John Vianney, the patron saint of priests
- St. Dominic
- Meghan Rienks: YouTube Star.
- Mason Noise: Pop Singer.
- Britneyandbaby : YouTube Star.
- Saido Berahino: Burundian-English footballer.
- Angolese air force bombs Huambo
- Tony Gwynn gets 6 hits, 4th time in 1993 a Padre gets 5 or more hits
- A federal judge sentences Los Angeles Police Department officers Stacey Koon and Laurence Powell to 30 months in prison for violating motorist Rodney King's civil rights.
Which were the top hits in that special week of August 1993 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?