Sunday 4 November 1906
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 November 1906!
Which were the important events of 4 November 1906 ?
- Arnold Atkinson Cooke: Composer.
- Roswell Leavitt Gilpatric: Lawyer / diplomat.
- Siegfried Borris: Composer.
- Bob Considine: sports columnist (Bob Feller Story).
- Sterling North: American author and critic (d. 1974).
- Stanley Stevens: American psychologist, who founded Harvard's Psycho-Acoustic Laboratory, studying psychoacoustics. He is credited with the introduction of Stevens' power law. Stevens authored a milestone textbook, the 1400+ page "Handbook of Experimental Psychology" (1951). He was also one of the founding organizers of the Psychonomic Society. In 1946 he introduced a theory of levels of measurement widely used by scientists but criticized by statisticians. Stevens also played a key role in the development of th
- John H Ketcham: American politician (Born 1832).
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1906 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Love Me and the World is Mine - Henry Burr
- I'm Crazy 'Bout It! - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in November 1906?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?