Sunday 4 November 1906
It was Sunday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Arnold Atkinson Cooke and Roswell Leavitt Gilpatric.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1906.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 November 1906!
Which were the important events of 4 November 1906 ?
- Arnold Atkinson Cooke: Composer.
- Roswell Leavitt Gilpatric: Lawyer / diplomat.
- Siegfried Borris: Composer.
- Bob Considine: sports columnist (Bob Feller Story).
- Stanley Stevens: American psychologist, who founded Harvard's Psycho-Acoustic Laboratory, studying psychoacoustics.
- Sterling North: American author and critic (d. 1974)
- John H Ketcham: American politician (Born 1832).
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1906 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Love Me and the World is Mine - Henry Burr
- I'm Crazy 'Bout It! - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in November 1906?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?