Wednesday 7 November 1906
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 November 1906!
Which were the important events of 7 November 1906 ?
- R.C. Saints - Saint Willibrord
- Russia - day of the October Revolution (1917) in the Gregorian Calendar, unofficially commemorated
- Northern Catalonia - National Day, after Treaty of Pyrenees.
- Also see November 7 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Eugene Carson Blake: US Secretary General of World council of Churches (1966-72).
- Jan Vercammen: Flemish author / chief inspector LO (Primary Education).
- Margaret Barbara Lambert: British historian (Saar).
- Jean Leray: France Scientist.
- Eugene Blake: American minister and educator (d. 1985).
- Jean-Robert Debray: Calais physician
- Heinrich Seidel: German engineer, poet and writer (Born 1842).
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1906 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Love Me and the World is Mine - Henry Burr
- I'm Crazy 'Bout It! - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in November 1906?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 7 November 1906 and get them!