Saturday 6 May 1905
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Which were the important events of 6 May 1905 ?
- New Martyr Demetrios of the Peloponnesus (d. 1803)
- Seraphim the Struggler of Mt. Domvu
- Micah of Radonezh
- New Martyr Elias Ardunis
- Righteous Job the Long-suffering (OT)
- Barbarus the soldier, with Bacchus, Callimachus and Dionysios
- Barbaros the Robber in Thessaly
- Blessed Prudentia
- Saint Benedicta of Rome
- Saint Dominic Savio, patron saint of studying youth
- Saint Lucius
- Saint John in the Oil
- Saint Justus
- Sinaites of Serbia
- Norman De: Tar composer.
- Edward Irish: American basketball Founder of the NY Knicks.
- Carlo Mollino: Italian architect, furniture designer and professor of architecture, he is most noted for the beautiful and original furniture designs that earned acclaim in the 1940s and 1950s.
- Philip Krasne: American lawyer and producer (d. 1999).
- [Bernard] Toots Shor: Raconteur / restauranteur (Toots Shor).
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1905 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- In the Shade of the Old Apple Tree - Albert Campbell
- Hearts and Flowers - Arthur Pryor's Band
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in May 1905?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?