Friday 8 April 1988
It was Friday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Kim Myung-Sung and Joel Berghult.
In that special week of April people in US were listening to Get Outta My Dreams, Get Into My Car by Billy Ocean.
In UK Heart by Pet Shop Boys was in the top 5 hits.
Above the Law, directed by Andrew Davis, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1988
while The Icarus Agenda by Robert Ludlum was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching City Hunter 2.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Anticipation or Cyborg Hunter.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1988.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 8 April 1988!
Which were the important events of 8 April 1988 ?
- Saint Constance
- Buddha's Birthday in Japan
- Saint Walter of Pontoise (died 1099)
- Saint Julie Billiart of Namur (died 1816).
- Kim Myung-Sung: South Korean baseball player.
- Joel Berghult: YouTube Star.
- Jenni Asserholt: Swedish ice hockey player.
- Stephanie Cayo: Peruvian actress and singer.
- Rachael Finch: Australian model and journalist Miss Universe Australia 2009.
- Kim Myung-sung: South Korean baseball player
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1988 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Billy Ocean - Get Outta My Dreams, Get Into My Car
- Michael Jackson - Man In The Mirror
- Debbie Gibson - Out Of The Blue
- INXS - Devil Inside
- Whitney Houston - Where Do Broken Hearts Go
- The Jets - Rocket 2 U
- Richard Marx - Endless Summer Nights
- Pebbles - Girlfriend
- Keith Sweat - I Want Her
- Terence Trent D'Arby - Wishing Well
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?