Sunday 8 June 2014
It was Sunday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Barack Obama (Democratic).
X-Men: Days of Future Past, directed by Bryan Singer, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2014
while The Fault in Our Stars by John Green was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Lake Life.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing The Castle Doctrine or Elite: Dangerous.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 2014.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 8 June 2014!
Which were the important events of 8 June 2014 ?
- Saint Sabinianus, abbot, confessor [GTZ: Puy]
- World Ocean Day.
- Saint Audomar, bishop of ThTrouanne, confessor (Translation day)
- Saint Elphege, bishop, martyr (Translation day)
- Saint Marius, hermit [GTZ: Clermont]
- Trojecia, virgin (at Rodez)
- Roman Empire - second day of the Vestalia in honor of Vesta.
- Blessed Chlodulph, bishop of Metz
- Blessed Gildard, bishop of Rouen, confessor
- Blessed Maximinus, bishop of Aix en Provence
- Blessed William, bishop of York, confessor
- Blessed Syra of Ireland, virgin
- Syria, virgin (at Troyes)
- saint Medard, bishop of Noyon, confessor [common]
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 08 June
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in June 2014?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?