Saturday 9 August 1902
It was Saturday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Zino Francescatti Marseilles France and Zino Francescatti.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 9 August 1902!
Which were the important events of 9 August 1902 ?
- St. Nathy (or David)
- Feast day of the great martyr Saint Panteleimon in Russian Orthodox Church
- St. Fedlimid/Felimy
- St. Romanus Ostiarius
- St. Edith Stein
- Singapore: National Day
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least ? saints: St. Jean Vianney
- Zino Francescatti Marseilles France: violinist (New York Phil-1939).
- Zino Francescatti: French musician, a violin prodigy of international renown.
- Henry Schnitzler: Austrian stage actor and director.
- Panteleimon Ponomarenko: Russian general and politician (d. 1984).
- Edward VII and Alexandra of Denmark are crowned King and Queen of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland.
Which were the top hits in that special week of August 1902 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Daybreak at Calamity Farm - Len Spencer
- Blaze Away - Fred Van Eps
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
What news were making the headlines those days in August 1902?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?