Friday 10 August 2001
It was Friday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Karma Bridges .
In that special week of August people in US were listening to Bootylicious by Destiny's Child.
In UK Eternal Flame by Atomic Kitten was in the top 5 hits.
American Pie 2, directed by J.B. Rogers, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2001
while The Prayer of Jabez by Bruce Wilkinson was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Long Way to the Top.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Crescendo or EA Sports F1 2001.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 August 2001!
Which were the important events of 10 August 2001 ?
- Roman festivals - Opalia, festival in honor of Ops
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 3 saints: St. Laurence
- Prisoner's Justice Day - Canada.
- Independence Day in Ecuador -- Movement began in Quito in 1809. Independence not achieved till May 1822.
- St. Deusdedit
- Ancient Latvia - Labrenca Diena held
- St. Blaan
- Lou Boudreau: Major League baseball player and manager (d. 2001).
- Film: Osmosis Jones played by Chris Rock, starring Bill Murray
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 10 August 2001
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of August 2001 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?