Sunday 11 July 2004
It was Sunday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican). In that special week of July people in US were listening to I Believe by Fantasia.
In UK Burn by Usher was in the top 5 hits.
I, Robot, directed by Alex Proyas, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2004
while The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 July 2004!
Which were the important events of 11 July 2004 ?
- Mongolia - Naadam Holiday
- Feast Day of Saint Benedict (founder of the Benedictine Order)
- United States: Free Slurpee at 7-Eleven (most locations do this - get a free 7.11oz Slurpee on 7-11).
- Bonfire night in Northern Ireland, precursor to The_Twelfth
- Feast Day of Saint Olga (first Russian Saint)
- United Nations - World Population Day
- Ireland - National Day of Commemoration held on nearest Sunday to this date (see Irish calendar).
- China - China National Maritime Day
- Flanders, region in Belgium (not a public holiday) - Flemish Day (1302 Battle of the Golden Spurs)
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 11 July
- Laurance Rockefeller: American conservationist and philanthropist (Born 1910).
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 2004 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?