Thursday 22 July 2004
It was Thursday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican). In that special week of July people in US were listening to Confessions Part II by Usher.
I, Robot, directed by Alex Proyas, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2004
while My Life by Bill Clinton was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 2004.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 July 2004!
Which were the important events of 22 July 2004 ?
- Swaziland - Birthday of former King Sobhuza II
- Pi Approximation Day
- St. Vandrille/Wandre Gisilus
- St. Mineve
- St. Joseph of Palestine (Count Joseph)
- St. Dabius/Davius
- Catholic - the feasts of at least 7 saints: St. Mary Magdalene
- Ratcatcher's Day. See:The Pied Piper of Hamelin.
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 22 July
- Production of the 2004 model Corvette ends, also ending production of the C5 model Corvette. Nearly 250,000 were built since the 1997 model.
- Over 100,000 opponents of Israel's unilateral disengagement plan of 2004 participate in a human chain from Gush Katif, to the Western Wall, Jerusalem (90 kilometers).
- Lance Armstrong of Austin, Texas wins an unprecedented 6th consecutive Tour de France cycling title.
- A supermarket fire in Asunción, Paraguay, kills about 400 and leaves over 100 missing.
- A bomb attack occurs in front of Prague's Casino Royal.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 2004 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?