Saturday 15 March 2014
It was Saturday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Barack Obama (Democratic).
Divergent, directed by Neil Burger, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2014
while Concealed In Death by J. D. Robb was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching F#@K I Love U.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Azure Striker Gunvolt or Feeding Time.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 15 March 2014!
Which were the important events of 15 March 2014 ?
- International Day Against Police Brutality
- Turkey buzzards return to Hinckley, Ohio.
- Blessed Arnicus of Averbode
- For corporations in the United States that use the calendar year as their fiscal year, the date on which the corporation must file its corporate income tax return
- Constitution Day in Belarus
- National holiday in Hungary celebrating the 1848 Revolution. (See also Public holidays in Hungary)
- World Consumer Rights Day 
- In Japan, Hounen Matsuri
- Saint Clemens Maria Hofbauer (died 1820)
- Saint Lucretia
- Saint Luise of Marillac
- In the Roman calendar, the Ides of March.
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 15 March
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 15 March 2014
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
What news were making the headlines those days in March 2014?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?