Monday 17 March 2014, St. Patrick's Day
It was Monday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Barack Obama (Democratic).
Divergent, directed by Neil Burger, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2014
while Divergent by Veronica Roth was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching MotoGp.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Diablo III: Reaper of Souls or Lego Batman 3: Beyond Gotham.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 17 March 2014!
Which were the important events of 17 March 2014 ?
- Ancient Rome - the second day of the Bacchanalia in honor of Bacchus
- Ancient Rome - the Liberalia in honor of Liber
- St. Agricola
- St. Joseph of Arimathea
- Feast day of St Patrick: a public holiday in Ireland (National feast) and Montserrat, widely celebrated in North America and worldwide (see St. Patrick's Day)
- Ancient Latvia - Kustonu Diena (return of the larks) observed
- Boston, Massachusetts - Evacuation Day
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 17 March
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 17 March 2014
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
What news were making the headlines those days in March 2014?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?