Tuesday 15 September 1998
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic). In that special week of September people in US were listening to I Don't Want To Miss A Thing by Aerosmith.
In UK No Matter What by Boyzone was in the top 5 hits.
Rush Hour, directed by Brett Ratner, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1998
while Rainbow Six by Tom Clanc was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1998.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 15 September 1998!
Which were the important events of 15 September 1998 ?
- Bulgaria - The first day of school.
- Japan - Respect for the Aged Day before 2003; beginning in 2003, Respect for the Aged Day is held on the third Monday of September.
- The United Kingdom - the British commemorate the Battle of Britain on the day of the last massive Luftwaffe attack in 1940.
- Also see September 15 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics).
- RC Saints - Feast day of Our Lady of Sorrows.
- Independence Day from Spain (1821) for Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, and Nicaragua, celebrated everywhere with marches from schoolchildren.
- In ancient Greece, the second day of the Eleusinian Mysteries, when the priests of Demeter declared the public start of the rites.
- In Slovakia - Holyday of the Seven sorrows of Virgin Maria
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 15 September
- Louis Rasminsky: Canadian economist, governor of the Bank of Canada (Born 1908).
- With the landmark merger of WorldCom and MCI Communications completed the day prior, the new MCI WorldCom opens its doors for business.
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1998 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?