Thursday 17 March 2005, St. Patrick's Day
It was Thursday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Flynn Morrison .
In that special week of March people in US were listening to Candy Shop by 50 Cent.
In UK Over And Over by Nelly featuring Tim McGraw was in the top 5 hits.
Dianne Reeves: Live at Montreal, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 2005
while The Rising by Tim LaHaye, Jerry B. Jenkins was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Office.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Buzz!: The Music Quiz or Doom 3: Resurrection of Evil.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 17 March 2005!
Which were the important events of 17 March 2005 ?
- Ancient Rome - the second day of the Bacchanalia in honor of Bacchus
- Ancient Rome - the Liberalia in honor of Liber
- St. Agricola
- St. Joseph of Arimathea
- Feast day of St Patrick: a public holiday in Ireland (National feast) and Montserrat, widely celebrated in North America and worldwide (see St. Patrick's Day)
- Ancient Latvia - Kustonu Diena (return of the larks) observed
- Boston, Massachusetts - Evacuation Day
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 2005 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?