Sunday 17 March 2013
It was Sunday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Barack Obama (Democratic). In that special week of March people in US were listening to Harlem Shake by Baauer.
while The Silver Linings Playbook by Matthew Quick was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 2013.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 17 March 2013!
Which were the important events of 17 March 2013 ?
- Ancient Rome - the second day of the Bacchanalia in honor of Bacchus
- Ancient Rome - the Liberalia in honor of Liber
- St. Agricola
- St. Joseph of Arimathea
- Feast day of St Patrick: a public holiday in Ireland (National feast) and Montserrat, widely celebrated in North America and worldwide (see St. Patrick's Day)
- Ancient Latvia - Kustonu Diena (return of the larks) observed
- Boston, Massachusetts - Evacuation Day
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 17 March
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 2013 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Harlem Shake - Baauer
- Macklemore - Thrift Shop
- Bruno Mars - When I Was Your Man
- Taylor Swift - I Knew You Were Trouble
- Rihanna - Stay
- Started From The Bottom - Drake
- will.i.am - Scream & Shout
- Justin Timberlake - Suit & Tie
- Bruno Mars - Locked Out Of Heaven
- Swedish House Mafia - Don't You Worry Child
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in March 2013?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?