Sunday 20 July 1919
It was Sunday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Hamlet, directed by Eleuterio Rodolfi, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1919
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 July 1919!
Which were the important events of 20 July 1919 ?
- St. Jerome Aemiliani
- St. Rufina
- St. Flavian
- St. Justa
- St. Margaret of Antioch
- St. Sabinus
- St. Joseph of Barsabas
- Brazil - Friendship Day
- St. Ceslas
- Argentina - Dfa del Amigo (Friendship Day)
- Japan - Marine Day (Umi-no-hi, currently it falls on the third Monday in July.)
- Northern Cyprus - Peace and Freedom Day
- Colombia - Independence Day
- Feast day for at least seventeen saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Saint Aurelius
- St. Wulmar/Ulmar
- St. Severa1
- St. Barhadbesciabas
- St. Severa2
- St. Wilgefortis
- International chess day
- Sir Edmund Hillary: New Zealand mountaineer and explorer (d. 2008).
- Edmund Hillary: New Zealand native who was both an adventurer and author.
- Ross Dwyer: American military, United States Marine Corps major general who retired in 1974 after over 32 years of service.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1919 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in July 1919?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?