Sunday 26 February 1995
It was Sunday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic). In that special week of February people in US were listening to Take A Bow by Madonna.
In UK Think Twice by Celine Dion was in the top 5 hits.
The Quick and the Dead, directed by Sam Raimi, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1995
while Op-Center by Created by Tom Clancy, Steve Pieczenik was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1995.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 26 February 1995!
Which were the important events of 26 February 1995 ?
- Bah�'f Faith - February 26, Day 1 of Ayy�m-i-H� (Intercalary Days) - days in the Bah�'f calendar devoted to service and gift giving.
- Blessed Edigna
- Saint Mechtild (d. 1154)
- Blessed Leo of Furnes (d. 1163)
- Saint Victor
- Saint Alexander of Alexandria
- Saint Nestor (died 251)
- Liberation Day in Kuwait (1991).
- Nation of Islam - Savior's Day - commemoration of the birthdate of Wallace Fard Muhammad, believed to be Allah in human form, the saviour of the black race.
- Jack Clayton: British film director (Born 1921).
- London finance house of Barings collapse after losses in Singapore by trader Nick Leeson
- The United Kingdom's oldest investment banking institute, Barings Bank, collapses after a securities broker, Nick Leeson, loses $1.4 billion by speculating on the Singapore International Monetary Exchange using futures contracts.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1995 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?