Sunday 30 May 2004
It was Sunday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican). In that special week of May people in US were listening to Burn by Usher.
In UK F**k It (I Don't Want You Back) by Eamon was in the top 5 hits.
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, directed by Alfonso Cuarn, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2004
while The South Beach Diet by Arthur Agatston was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 2004.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 May 2004!
Which were the important events of 30 May 2004 ?
- Saint Reinhilde
- Peru ? National Potato Day .
- United States ? Memorial Day (originally ? currently last Monday in May).
- Saint Ferdinand III
- Saint Gabinus
- Saint Jeanne d'Arc
- Trinidad and Tobago ? Indian Arrival Day(National Holiday).
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 30 May
- Sasebo slashing: Satomi Mitarai, a 12-year-old Japanese schoolgirl attending Okubo Elementary School in Sasebo, Japan, is murdered. Her killer is an 11-year-old classmate identified by Japanese authorities as ampquotGirl Aampquot.
- Salvadoran presidential election, 2004: Antonio Saca is inaugurated as the President of El Salvador
- All outgoing flights from the UK are temporarily grounded following an air traffic control computer failure. BBC NEWS
- Central Intelligence Agency director George Tenet tenders his resignation, citing ampquotpersonal reasonsampquot. John E. McLaughlin, CIA Deputy Director, becomes the acting Director until a permanent Director is chosen and confirmed by Congress.
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 2004 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?