Friday 30 May 2003
It was Friday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican). In that special week of May people in US were listening to 21 Questions by 50 Cent.
In UK Ignition Remix by R Kelly was in the top 5 hits.
2 Fast 2 Furious, directed by John Singleton, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2003
while The Beach House by James Patterson, Peter de Jonge was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 2003.
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 May 2003!
Which were the important events of 30 May 2003 ?
- Saint Reinhilde
- Peru ? National Potato Day .
- United States ? Memorial Day (originally ? currently last Monday in May).
- Saint Ferdinand III
- Saint Gabinus
- Saint Jeanne d'Arc
- Trinidad and Tobago ? Indian Arrival Day(National Holiday).
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 30 May
- Mickie Most: English singer and producer (d. 2003).
- Disney releases the animated Disney-Pixar feature film Finding Nemo to theaters in the USA. American theater ticket sales: US$340 million. Worldwide theater ticket sales: US$850 million.
- Depayin massacre: at least 70 people associated with the National League for Democracy are killed by government-sponsored mob in Burma. Aung San Suu Kyi fled the scene, but is arrested soon afterwards.
- The election for leader of Britain's largest general trade union, the Transport and General Workers Union (TG), is won convincingly by Tony Woodley, a left-winger.
- Iraqi Airways' management announces the airline plans to resume international services soon.
- Finding Nemo was released into theaters.
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 2003 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?