Sunday 22 December 2013
It was Sunday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Barack Obama (Democratic).
In that special week of December people in US were listening to The Monster by Eminem.
The Wolf of Wall Street, directed by Martin Scorsese, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2013
while The Valley Of Amazement by Amy Tan was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Rick and Morty.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Blitz Brigade or Ben 10: Omniverse 2.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 December 2013!
Which were the important events of 22 December 2013 ?
- R.C. Saints - commemoration of Frances Xavier Cabrini
- Spain: the main draw of Spanish National Lottery, where it is a Christmas tradition.
- Astrology: First day of sun sign Capricorn
- In the Northern Hemisphere, the winter solstice occurs on or very close to this date. In the Southern Hemisphere, the summer solstice occurs around this time.
- Also see December 22 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Japan - T?ji (winter solstice)
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 22 December
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 2013 ?
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 22 December 2013
Serie AItalian Football
- Atalanta - Juventus : 1 - 4
- Bologna - Genoa : 1 - 0
- Inter - Milan : 1 - 0
- Roma - Catania : 4 - 0
Jupiler LeagueFootball (Belgium)
- Gent - Club Brugge : 1 - 3
- Standard - Anderlecht : 1 - 1
Bundesliga 1Football (Germany)
- M'gladbach - Wolfsburg : 2 - 2
Bundesliga 2Football (Germany)
- Fortuna Dusseldorf - FC Koln : 2 - 3
- Greuther Furth - Aalen : 1 - 0
- Paderborn - Cottbus : 1 - 0
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?