Saturday 2 March 1996
It was Saturday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Joe Weller .
In that special week of March people in US were listening to One Sweet Day by Mariah Carey.
In UK Spaceman by Babylon Zoo was in the top 5 hits.
The Birdcage, directed by Mike Nichols, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1996
while Primary Colors by Anonymous (aka Joe Klein) was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Sailor Moon Sailor Stars.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Bugs Bunny in Double Trouble or Marvel vs. Capcom.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 March 1996!
Which were the important events of 2 March 1996 ?
- Blessed Charles the Good, Count of Flanders (+Bruges 1127)
- saint Jovinus
- Saint Abdalon
- Church of England - Saint Chad's Day.
- Texas Independence Day (1836).
- Bah�'f Faith - Beginning of the Fast (sunrise to sunset fast for 19 days).
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of 'Al� (Loftiness) - First day of the 19th month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- Jacobo Majluta: President of Dominican Republic (1982), dies at age 61.
- Copeland swimming pool re-opened by Gladiator
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1996 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Mariah Carey - One Sweet Day
- Mary J. Blige - Not Gon' Cry
- Brandy - Sittin' Up In My Room
- Tony Rich Project - Nobody Knows
- Everything But The Girl - Missing
- La Bouche - Be My Lover
- George Michael - Jesus To A Child
- Whitney Houston - Exhale (Shoop Shoop)
- Joan Osborne - One Of Us
- Gin Blossoms - Follow You Down
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?