Tuesday 3 November 1987
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican). In that special week of November people in US were listening to I Think We're Alone Now by Tiffany.
In UK You Win Again by The Bee Gees was in the top 5 hits.
Less Than Zero, directed by Marek Kanievska, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1987
while Kaleidoscope by Danielle Steel was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1987.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 November 1987!
Which were the important events of 3 November 1987 ?
- St. Pirmin
- Japan - Culture Day (post 1946), Emperors Birthday (pre 1946)
- St. Winifred
- Also see November 3 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- St. Vulganius
- St. Valentine & Hilary
- St. Valentinian
- St. Quaratus
- St. Martin de Porres
- St. Florus
- St. Domnus of Vienne
- St. Papulus
- St. Cristiolus
- Independence Day in Panama (1903, from Colombia), Dominica (1978, from Britain) and Federated States of Micronesia (1986, from France)
- St. Englatius
- R.C. Saints - November 3rd is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: St. Acepsimas
- St. Germanus
- St. Guenhael
- St. Hermengaudis
- St. Hubert
- Jesse Fangs: YouTube Star.
- Cameron Lynn: Wrestler.
- Colin Kaepernick: Football Player.
- Gemma Ward: Model.
- Ty Lawson: Basketball Player.
- Jonna Mae: YouTube Star
- Anna Saccone-Joly: YouTube Star
- Felix Schutz: German ice hockey player
- Cameron : American wrestler dancer and model
- Felix Schütz: German ice hockey player
- Elizabeth Smart: American missing female at age 14, who was last seen prior to her disappearance on 6/05/2002, Salt Lake City, UT. Elizabeth is a pretty girl with blonde hair and blue eyes, is 5'6", and 100 lbs. She was abducted from her Salt Lake City home as her family slept. The second of six kids, Elizabeth grew up in a close-knit Mormon family, reading scripture and praying morning and evening. an award winner at school .She was dedicated to her harp practice, having begun to play in kindergarten, and share
- Mary Shane: American sportscaster (Born 1945).
- Oakland 1st baseman Mark McGwire wins AL Rookie of Year
- On Wall Street, after 5 consecutive gains, Dow Jones down 50.56
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1987 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Tiffany - I Think We're Alone Now
- Madonna - Causing A Commotion
- Billy Idol - Mony Mony Live
- Fleetwood Mac - Little Lies
- Michael Jackson - Bad
- Bill Medley - (I've Had) The Time Of My Life
- Swing Out Sister - Breakout
- Bruce Springsteen - Brilliant Disguise
- Expose - Let Me Be The One
- Pet Shop Boys - It's A Sin
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?