Saturday 4 December 1982
It was Saturday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican). In that special week of December people in US were listening to Truly by Lionel Richie.
In UK I Don't Wanna Dance by Eddy Grant was in the top 5 hits.
The Toy, directed by Richard Donner, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1982
while Space by James A. Michener was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1982.
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 December 1982!
Which were the important events of 4 December 1982 ?
- Roman festivals - secret ceremonies in honor of Bona Dea
- R.C. Saints - Saint John of Damascus: optional memorial; also Saint Barbara
- Santerfa, Lukumf - Day of Shango
- International Hug Day. See Also: January 21st, National Hugging Day
- Navy Day in India
- Nathan Douglas: English triple jumper.
- Waldo Ponce: Chilean footballer.
- Ho-Pin Tung: Dutch-Chinese race car driver.
- Brice Guilbert: French cameraman, one of the 10 victims of the collision of two helicopters in Argentina.
- Ronnie Winter: Rock Singer.
- Criminal: Rapper
- Nick Vujicic: Nick Vujicic is an Australian motivational speaker born with Tetra-amelia syndrome, a rare disorder characterized by the absence of all four limbs. Vujicic presents motivational speeches worldwide which focus on life with a disability, hope, and finding meaning in life.
- China adopts its constitution
- Police and racist demonstrators clash in Antwerp, Belgium.
- 48th Heisman Trophy Award: Herschel Walker, Georgia (RB).
- The People's Republic of China adopts its current constitution.
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1982 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?