Wednesday 4 February 1970
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Richard Nixon (Republican). In that special week of February people in US were listening to Venus by The Shocking Blue.
In UK Two Little Boys by Rolf Harris was in the top 5 hits.
The Party at Kitty and Stud's, directed by Morton Lewis, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1970
while The French Lieutenant'S Woman by John Fowles was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 February 1970!
Which were the important events of 4 February 1970 ?
- Saint Veronica, patron saint of photographers
- Ancient Latvia - Biezputras Diena observed.
- Independence Day in Sri Lanka (1948).
- Angolan Anniversary of the Outbreak of Armed Struggle against Portuguese Colonialism.
- Saint Gilbert (d. 1189)
- Saint John Hector de Britto
- Saint Rembert of Torhout
- Gabrielle Anwar: Laleham, England -- Actress (Body Snatchers).
- Todd Peterson: NFL kicker (Seattle Seahawks).
- John Frascatore: US baseball pitcher (Saint Louis Cardinals).
- Nicole Wood: Canton, Ohio -- Playmate (Apr, 1993).
- Alisa Marie: Kimble; Miss California-USA (1997).
- Charles Aznavour opens at Music Box Theater NYC for 23 performances
- Gantry opens at George Abbott Theater NYC for 1 performance
- US performs nuclear test at Nevada Test Site.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1970 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- B.J. Thomas - Raindrops Keep Fallin' On My Head
- Sly & the Family Stone - Thank You (Falettinme Be Mice Elf Agin)
- The Jackson 5 - I Want You Back
- The Shocking Blue - Venus
- Eddie Holman - Hey There Lonely Girl
- Led Zeppelin - Whole Lotta Love
- Tom Jones - Without Love (There Is Nothing)
- The Guess Who - No Time
- Dionne Warwick - I'll Never Fall In Love Again
- The Archies - Jingle Jangle
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 4 February 1970 and get them!