Sunday 4 October 1903
It was Sunday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 October 1903!
Which were the important events of 4 October 1903 ?
- Ernst Kaltenbrunner: Senior official of Nazi Germany during World War II.
- Evangeline Day: American astrologer known in the '30s and '40s as "the Futurist.
- John Vincent Atanasoff: American computer pioneer (d. 1995).
- Pierre Garbay: French army general and military governor of Paris (d. 1980).
- Bona Arsenault: French Canadian politician, historian and genealogist (d. 1993).
- John Atanasoff: American physicist and academic invented the Atanasoff Berry computer (d. 1995)
- Lord Roborough: English large landowner / multi-millionaire
- Otto Weininger: Jewish Austrian philosopher whose single work, "Geschlecht und Charakter" (1903; "Sex and Character"), served as a sourcebook for anti-Semitic propagandists.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in October 1903?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 4 October 1903 and get them!