Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 October 1903!
Which were the important events of 4 October 1903 ?
- Lord Roborough: English large landowner / multi-millionaire.
- John Vincent Atanasoff: American computer pioneer (d. 1995).
- Evangeline Day: American astrologer known in the '30s and '40s as "the Futurist.
- Ernst Kaltenbrunner: Senior official of Nazi Germany during World War II.
- Pierre Garbay: French army general and military governor of Paris (d. 1980).
- Bona Arsenault: French Canadian politician, historian and genealogist (d. 1993)
- John Atanasoff: American physicist and academic invented the Atanasoff Berry computer (d. 1995)
- Otto Weininger: Jewish Austrian philosopher whose single work, "Geschlecht und Charakter" (1903; "Sex and Character"), served as a sourcebook for anti-Semitic propagandists.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in October 1903?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?