Tuesday 5 February 1985
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Lindsey Cardinale and Crystal Hunt.
In that special week of February people in US were listening to I Want To Know What Love Is by Foreigner.
In UK I Want To Know What Love Is by Foreigner was in the top 5 hits.
Witness, directed by Peter Weir, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1985
while If Tomorrow Comes by Sidney Sheldon was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching It.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Bored of the Rings or Dragon Buster.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1985.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 February 1985!
Which were the important events of 5 February 1985 ?
- Kashmir Day observes as public holiday in Pakistan.
- Catholicism - Feast day of Saint Agatha of Sicily, patron saint of firework makers and glass blowers.
- Saint Bertolf
- Lindsey Cardinale: American singer.
- Crystal Hunt: American actress.
- Cristiano Ronaldo: Portuguese footballer who plays as a winger or striker for Spanish La Liga club Real Madrid and is the captain of the Portuguese national team.
- Tatiana Silva: Belgian model, born to a father coming from Capo Verde, she was elected "Miss Belgium" in 2005 when she was working to become a personal assistant.
- Jamie Brewer: TV Actress.
- Paul Duffield: Australian footballer
- Constantinos Georgiades: Cypriot footballer
- Rudy Haddad: French-Tunisian footballer
- Lloyd Johansson: Australian rugby player
- Julia Kova: Russian model and singer Miss Universe Russia 2003
- Robert Lijesen: Dutch swimmer
- Laurence Maroney: American football player
- Georges-Emile Lapalme: French-Canadian politician (Born 1907).
- Australia cancels its involvement in U.S.-led MX missile tests.
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1985 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Foreigner - I Want To Know What Love Is
- Philip Bailey - Easy Lover
- Wham! - Careless Whisper
- Billy Ocean - Loverboy
- Don Henley - The Boys Of Summer
- Chicago - You're The Inspiration
- Daryl Hall & John Oates - Method Of Modern Love
- Pointer Sisters - Neutron Dance
- Madonna - Like A Virgin
- Prince - I Would Die 4 U
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?