Saturday 7 February 1948
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Jimmy Greenspoon in Los Angeles and Pascal Auriat.
Call Northside 777, directed by Henry Hathaway, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1948
On TV people were watching Court of Current Issues.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 February 1948!
Which were the important events of 7 February 1948 ?
- Blessed Eugenia Smet (d.1871)
- Independence Day in Grenada (1974).
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of Mulk (Dominion) - First day of the 18th month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- Sapporo Snow Festival in Sapporo, Japan (2005).
- Saints Paul Miki and his 25 companians (d. Nagasaki, 1597)
- Jimmy Greenspoon in Los Angeles: California, USA; rock organist (Three Dog Night - "Joy to the World").
- Pascal Auriat: French singer, songwriter and composer.
- Jean-Pierre Brard: French politician.
- Cradle Will Rock closes at Mansfield Theater NYC after 34 performances
- Omar Bradley succeeds Dwight Eisenhower as US Army Chief of Staff.
- Neil Harvey becomes the youngest Australian to score a century in Test cricket.
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1948 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Beg Your Pardon - Frankie Carle & His Orchestra (Vocal Marjorie Hughes)
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?