Saturday 7 January 1995
It was Saturday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic). In that special week of January people in US were listening to On Bended Knee by Boyz II Men.
In UK Think Twice by Celine Dion was in the top 5 hits.
The Usual Suspects, directed by Bryan Singer, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1995
while Politically Correct Bedtime Stories by James Finn Garner was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 January 1995!
Which were the important events of 7 January 1995 ?
- Catholicism - Feast day of St. Raymond of Pe�afort.
- Christmas Day in the Julian calendar. This is the day on which Christmas is celebrated in most Eastern and Oriental Orthodox Churches.
- European traditional - Distaff day: women's traditional work begins again after Epiphany.
Famous Birthdays:07 January
- Larry Grayson: English comedian and television presenter who was best known in the 1970s and early 1980s.
- William Larry White Grayson: Comedian, dies at 71.
- Murray Rothbard: American economist and historian (d. 1995).
- Viktor Vorobyov: Russian General Major, dies in battle.
- Harry Golombek: chess Grandmaster, dies at age 83.
- Arthur Leavins: violinist, dies at age 77.
- Christmas Carol closes at Richard Rodgers Theater NYC after 18 performances
- Passion closes at Plymouth Theater NYC after 280 performances
- Murray Newton Rothbard, American economist, dies of cardiac arrest at age 69 (born 1926).
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1995 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 7 January 1995 and get them!
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?