Tuesday 7 November 1995
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic). In that special week of November people in US were listening to Fantasy by Mariah Carey.
In UK I Believe / Up On The Roof by Robson & Jerome was in the top 5 hits.
Casino, directed by Martin Scorsese, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1995
while My American Journey by Colin Powell with Joseph E. Persico was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 November 1995!
Which were the important events of 7 November 1995 ?
- R.C. Saints - Saint Willibrord
- Russia - day of the October Revolution (1917) in the Gregorian Calendar, unofficially commemorated
- Northern Catalonia - National Day, after Treaty of Pyrenees.
- Also see November 7 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
Famous Birthdays:07 November
- Howard Stern Radio Show premieres in Pittsburgh PA on WXDX 105.9 FM
- Typhoon Angela leaves the Philippines and Vietnam devastated, with 882 deaths and damage of P 10,829,000,000. The typhoon was the strongest ever to strike the Philippines in 25 years, with wind speeds of .
- Iraq disarmament crisis: With help from Israel and Jordan, UNSCOM inspector Scott Ritter intercepts 240 Russian gyroscopes and accelerometers on their way to Iraq from Russia.
- In Nigeria, playwright and environmental activist Ken Saro-Wiwa, along with 8 others from the Movement for the Survival of the Ogoni People, are hanged by government forces.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1995 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 7 November 1995 and get them!
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?