Monday 7 November 1994
It was Monday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic). In that special week of November people in US were listening to I'll Make Love To You by Boyz II Men.
In UK Baby Come Back by Pato Banton was in the top 5 hits.
Interview with the Vampire: The Vampire Chronicles, directed by Neil Jordan, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1994
while Nicole Brown Simpson: The Private Diary of a Life Interrupted by Faye D. Resnick with Mike Walker was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 November 1994!
Which were the important events of 7 November 1994 ?
- R.C. Saints - Saint Willibrord
- Russia - day of the October Revolution (1917) in the Gregorian Calendar, unofficially commemorated
- Northern Catalonia - National Day, after Treaty of Pyrenees.
- Also see November 7 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Haruna Iikubo: Japanese singer and actress (Morning Musume).
- Shamir : American singer and songwriter, known for his androgynous countertenor voice.
- SD : Rapper.
- WXYC, the student radio station of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, provides the world's first internet radio broadcast.
- Apple Computer, Motorola, and IBM announce that they will create a computer platform to run all major operating systems, except the Intel x86-based Microsoft Windows 3.1 and successors. To be included are the Mac OS, OS/2, AIX, Solaris, Windows NT, and Netware.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1994 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 7 November 1994 and get them!
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?