Friday 9 April 1976
It was Friday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Gerald Ford (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Kyle Peterson and Blayne Weaver.
In that special week of April people in US were listening to Disco Lady by Johnnie Taylor.
In UK I Love To Love by Tina Charles was in the top 5 hits.
Family Plot, directed by Alfred Hitchcock, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1976
while Curtain by Agatha Christie was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Stormskärs Maja.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing The Amazing Maze Game or Barricade.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 9 April 1976!
Which were the important events of 9 April 1976 ?
- Saint Waltrudis
- Saint Casilda
- Saint Ingofried
- Saint Hugo of Rouan
- Day of National Unity- (???????? ?????????? ???), an annual public holiday in Georgia.
- Araw ng Kagitingan (Day of Valor, celebrated as Bataan Day in Bataan) in the Philippines.
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of Jal�l (Glory) - First day of the second month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- Kyle Peterson: American baseball player and sportscaster.
- Blayne Weaver: American actor and screenwriter.
- US and Russia agree on the size of nuclear tests for peaceful use.
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1976 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Johnnie Taylor - Disco Lady
- Gary Wright - Dream Weaver
- Captain and Tennille - Lonely Night (Angel Face)
- Bellamy Brothers - Let Your Love Flow
- Maxine Nightingale - Right Back Where We Started From
- Aerosmith - Dream On
- The Sylvers - Boogie Fever
- Dr. Hook - Only Sixteen
- Commodores - Sweet Love
- David Bowie - Golden Years
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?