Monday 9 July 2001
It was Monday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of July people in US were listening to U Remind Me by Usher.
In UK Eternity / The Road To Mandalay by Robbie Williams was in the top 5 hits.
Jurassic Park III, directed by Joe Johnston, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2001
while The Prayer of Jabez by Bruce Wilkinson was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Mobile Suit Gundam.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Fade or Lego Bionicle.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 9 July 2001!
Which were the important events of 9 July 2001 ?
- Roman Catholic Church - Feast of Our Lady of Peace.
- Bah�'f Faith - Holy Day: Martyrdom of the B�b.
- Palau - Constitution Day.
- Argentina - Independence Day.
- Roman festival - Caprotinia, or feasts of Juno Caprotina.
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 09 July
- Goran Ivanišević won Wimbledon tennis tournament and became the first, and so far the last, wildcard to achieve that feature.
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 2001 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?