Thursday 12 July 2001
It was Thursday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of July people in US were listening to U Remind Me by Usher.
In UK Eternity / The Road To Mandalay by Robbie Williams was in the top 5 hits.
Jurassic Park III, directed by Joe Johnston, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2001
while The Prayer of Jabez by Bruce Wilkinson was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Mobile Suit Gundam.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Do You Like Horny Bunnies? or SpongeBob SquarePants: Legend of the Lost Spatula.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 12 July 2001!
Which were the important events of 12 July 2001 ?
- Sveti Petar (St. Peter)
- Sunset and sunrise occur along Manhattan's street grid centerline
- Newfoundland - Orangemen's Day
- Northern Ireland - Battle of the Boyne Day (also known as Orangemen's Day or the Twelfth, see Irish calendar).
- Mongolia - Naadam Holiday (2nd day)
- The "center pivot irrigation day" of Colorado
- Kiribati - Independence Day
- RainMaker Day - Salem, OR.
- Spo TomT and Prfncipe - Independence Day
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 12 July
- Fred Marcellino: American author and illustrator (d. 2001).
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 12 July 2001
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 2001 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?