Sunday 22 July 2001
It was Sunday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Alisha Newton .
In that special week of July people in US were listening to U Remind Me by Usher.
In UK Eternity / The Road To Mandalay by Robbie Williams was in the top 5 hits.
The Princess Diaries, directed by Garry Marshall, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2001
while Reflections and Dreams by Nora Roberts was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Mobile Suit Gundam.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Bomberman Kart or ESPN MLS ExtraTime 2002.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 July 2001!
Which were the important events of 22 July 2001 ?
- Swaziland - Birthday of former King Sobhuza II
- Pi Approximation Day
- St. Vandrille/Wandre Gisilus
- St. Mineve
- St. Joseph of Palestine (Count Joseph)
- St. Dabius/Davius
- Catholic - the feasts of at least 7 saints: St. Mary Magdalene
- Ratcatcher's Day. See:The Pied Piper of Hamelin.
- Indro Montanelli: Italian journalist and author of more than 60 books; the recipient of numerous awards including the World Press Review’s International Editor of the Year, 1994, and Spain’s Prince of Asturias Award, 1996.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 22 July 2001
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 2001 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?