Sunday 9 November 2014
It was Sunday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Barack Obama (Democratic).
Birdman or (The Unexpected Virtue of Ignorance), directed by Alejandro González Iñárritu, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2014
while Rowdy by Jay Crownover was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching On the Spot.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Destiny of Spirits or Hack 'n' Slash.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 9 November 2014!
Which were the important events of 9 November 2014 ?
- Roman Catholicism - Dedication of the Basilica di San Giovanni in Laterano, Cathedral of the Pope (memorial feast day)
- Also see November 9 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Cambodia - Independence Day (1953)
- Pakistan - Allama Iqbal Day (1877)
- Germany - November 9th is often called Germany's Schicksalstag (day of fate) due to the events of 1848, 1918, 1923, 1938, and 1989.
- Europe - Inventor's Day - in honor of Hedy Lamarr's birthday
- United States - World Freedom Day, to commenerate the fall of the Berlin Wall in 1989
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 09 November
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 9 November 2014
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
What news were making the headlines those days in November 2014?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?