Monday 9 September 1901
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 9 September 1901!
Which were the important events of 9 September 1901 ?
- North Korea - Republic Day (1948)
- Eastern Orthodoxy - Synaxis of the Theopatores Joachim and Anna
- California - Admission Day (to commemorate the state's admission to the USA)
- Japan - Chrysanthemum Day (Kiku no Sekku)
- Tajikistan - Independence Day (from USSR, 1991)
- James Blades: British musician, a percussionist; and radio and film sounds effects man.
- Joannes Pompe: Dutch pathologist-anatomist, who described the type 2 glycogen storage disease Morbus Pompe.
- Jürgen Wagner: German Nazi military.
- Theophile Laennec: France Scientist.
- Johannes Schmidt: German linguist (Born 1843).
- Jurgen Wagner: Germany Military man
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
What news were making the headlines those days in September 1901?
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?