Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 9 September 1901!
Which were the important events of 9 September 1901 ?
- North Korea - Republic Day (1948)
- Eastern Orthodoxy - Synaxis of the Theopatores Joachim and Anna
- California - Admission Day (to commemorate the state's admission to the USA)
- Japan - Chrysanthemum Day (Kiku no Sekku)
- Tajikistan - Independence Day (from USSR, 1991)
- James Blades: British musician, a percussionist; and radio and film sounds effects man.
- Joannes Pompe: Dutch pathologist-anatomist, who described the type 2 glycogen storage disease Morbus Pompe.
- Jürgen Wagner: German Nazi military.
- Theophile Laennec: France Scientist.
- Johannes Schmidt: German linguist (Born 1843).
- Jurgen Wagner: Germany Military man
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in September 1901?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?