Friday 10 July 1992
It was Friday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican). In that special week of July people in US were listening to Baby Got Back by Sir Mix-A-Lot.
In UK Abba-esque (EP) by Erasure was in the top 5 hits.
Universal Soldier, directed by Roland Emmerich, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1992
while The Pelican Brief by John Grisham was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1992.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 July 1992!
Which were the important events of 10 July 1992 ?
- Mauritania - Armed Forces Day
- Bahamas - Independence Day
- Silence Day - celebrated by followers of Meher Baba
- Ancient Latvia - Septinu Bralu Diena observed
- Larissa Marolt: Austrian model and actress.
- Hitomi Miyake: Japanese idol (Idoling!!!).
- Angel Haze: American rapper.
- John Ellis becomes CEO of Seattle Mariners
- Spaceship Giotto (Halley 1986) approaches comet Grigg-Skjellerup
- SuriPop VII, Suriname Popular Song Festival
- US Major Soccer League folds after 14 seasons
- In Miami, Florida, former Panamanian leader Manuel Noriega is sentenced to 40 years in prison for drug and racketeering violations.
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1992 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Sir Mix-A-Lot - Baby Got Back
- I'll Be There (Live-Unplugged) - Mariah Carey
- Red Hot Chili Peppers - Under The Bridge
- Celine Dion - If You Asked Me To
- Sophie B. Hawkins - Damn I Wish I Was Your Lover
- Billy Ray Cyrus - Achy Breaky Heart
- Kris Kross - Jump
- Arrested Development - Tennessee
- En Vogue - My Lovin' (You're Never Gonna Get It)
- Wishing On A Star - The Cover Girls
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?