Tuesday 11 April 2000
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Sarah Doohan and Morgan Lily.
In that special week of April people in US were listening to Maria, Maria by Santana.
In UK Fill Me In by Craig David was in the top 5 hits.
Romeo Must Die, directed by Andrzej Bartkowiak, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2000
while Who Moved My Cheese? by Spencer Johnson was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Walking with Dinosaurs.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Carmageddon TDR 2000 or Deep Fighter.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 2000.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 April 2000!
Which were the important events of 11 April 2000 ?
- Saint Stanislas
- Juan Santamarfa Day, anniversary of his death in the Battle of Rivas (State holiday in Costa Rica).
- Saint Godeberta
- Saint Gemma of Lucca
- The Feast Day of Martyr Antipas in the Greek Orthodox Church.
- Saint Danidl of Grimbergen
- Sarah Doohan: American noted family, the daughter of Star Trek's "Scotty," age 80 and his 43-year-old wife.
- Morgan Lily: American actress.
- AT&T Park in San Francisco, Minute Maid Park in Houston, and Comerica Park in Detroit open.
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 2000 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?