Wednesday 12 March 1924
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Gaetan Annaloro and Valerio Bacigalupo.
The Thief of Bagdad, directed by Raoul Walsh, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1924
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1924.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 12 March 1924!
Which were the important events of 12 March 1924 ?
- Ancient Latvia - Gregoru Diena observed.
- Flag Day in Venezuela.
- "National Day" of the Republic of Jamtland
- Sweden - Namesday of Crown Princess Victoria, an Official Flag Day.
- Mauritius - National Day.
- St. Justina
- St. Jozefina
- Roman Catholic Church - Feast day of: St. Theophanes the Confessor
- Arbor Day in China.
- St. Maximilian
- Gaetan Annaloro: Tunisian boxer.
- Valerio Bacigalupo: Italian soccer player.
- Henri Rochon: Canadian tennis player (d. 2005).
- Mary Woods: English mathematician and computer programmer.
- Hilaire Comte de Chardonnet: inventor (rayon), dies.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1924 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- So This is Love - Irene Bordoni
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?