Thursday 12 March 1925
It was Thursday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Harry [Maxwell] Harrison and William G.
The Monster, directed by Roland West, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1925
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1925.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 12 March 1925!
Which were the important events of 12 March 1925 ?
- Ancient Latvia - Gregoru Diena observed.
- Flag Day in Venezuela.
- "National Day" of the Republic of Jamtland
- Sweden - Namesday of Crown Princess Victoria, an Official Flag Day.
- Mauritius - National Day.
- St. Justina
- St. Jozefina
- Roman Catholic Church - Feast day of: St. Theophanes the Confessor
- Arbor Day in China.
- St. Maximilian
- Harry [Maxwell] Harrison: United Kingdom -- Sci-fi author (Deathworld Trilogy).
- William G: Whitehurst; American politician (Representative-Republican-Virginia).
- Louis Bobet: French cyclist and three-time winner of the prestigious Tour de France.
- Jean-Pierre Calvet: French singer and composer, a member of Les Compagnons de la chanson, a French vocal group from Lyon.
- Georges Delerue: French composer of music for films which include "The King of Hearts," "Julia" and more.
- Arlette Donier: French resistance member, raped and murdered at age 15 by Guy Trebert.
- Louison Bobet: French cyclist (Tour de France 1953-55), dies at age 58.
- Leo Esaki: [Esaki Reona] in Japan; physicist (Tunnel effect-Nobel Prize 1973).
- Harry Harrison: American author and illustrator (d. 2012)
- Sun Yat-sen: Chinese revolutionary and politician (Born 1866).
- British government of Stanley Baldwin refuses to ratify Geneva agreement.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1925 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Indian Love Call - Leo Reisman & His Orchestra
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?