Saturday 12 November 2005
It was Saturday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of November people in US were listening to Gold Digger by Kanye West.
In UK You Raise Me Up by Westlife was in the top 5 hits.
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, directed by Mike Newell, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2005
while A Million Little Pieces by James Fre was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Accident Investigator.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Civilization IV or Marvel Nemesis: Rise of the Imperfects.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 2005.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 12 November 2005!
Which were the important events of 12 November 2005 ?
- R.C. Saints - Saint Lieven (Leafwini, Lebuin); Josaphat Kuncevyc
- Also see November 12 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Bah�'f Faith: Holy Day, Bah�'u'll�h
- National Holiday: Sun Yat-Sen (observed in China and Taiwan)
- In the Back To The Future film trilogy, November 12, 1955 is a key date. It is the date of the "famous Hill Valley lightning storm" which sends Marty McFly back to 1985 in his DeLorean time machine, and the date Marty gets his parents together. In Back to the Future Part II, Marty and Doc Brown return to this date to stop Biff Tannen from changing history. Doc Brown hyposthesizes that this date might hold some special significance, being the temporal junction point for the entire space-time
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 12 November
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 2005 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?