Wednesday 9 November 2005
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican). In that special week of November people in US were listening to Gold Digger by Kanye West.
In UK You Raise Me Up by Westlife was in the top 5 hits.
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, directed by Mike Newell, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2005
while A Million Little Pieces by James Fre was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 2005.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 9 November 2005!
Which were the important events of 9 November 2005 ?
- Roman Catholicism - Dedication of the Basilica di San Giovanni in Laterano, Cathedral of the Pope (memorial feast day)
- Also see November 9 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Cambodia - Independence Day (1953)
- Pakistan - Allama Iqbal Day (1877)
- Germany - November 9th is often called Germany's Schicksalstag (day of fate) due to the events of 1848, 1918, 1923, 1938, and 1989.
- Europe - Inventor's Day - in honor of Hedy Lamarr's birthday
- United States - World Freedom Day, to commenerate the fall of the Berlin Wall in 1989
- Beckett O'Brien: American child of noted father, TV personality Conan O'Brien.
- K R Narayanan: Indian politician and President of India (Born 1921).
- The Venus Express mission of the European Space Agency is launched from the Baikonur Cosmodrome in Kazakhstan.
- Suicide bombers attacked three hotels in Amman, Jordan, killing at least 60 people.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 2005 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?