Tuesday 12 October 1999
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic). In that special week of October people in US were listening to Heartbreaker by Mariah Carey.
In UK Blue (Da Ba Dee) by Eiffel 65 was in the top 5 hits.
Dogma, directed by Kevin Smith, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1999
while Hearts in Atlantis by Stephen King was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1999.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 12 October 1999!
Which were the important events of 12 October 1999 ?
- El Dia de la Raza - Latin America.
- French Republican Calendar - Chanvre (Hemp) Day, twenty-first day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Columbus Day (traditionally) - United States.
- Spain - Hispanic Day, National Day
- Malawi - Mother's Day
- Equatorial Guinea - Independence Day (from Spain, 1968)
- Also see October 12 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- RC Saints - Our Lady of the Pillar (Zaragoza, Spain); Saint Wilfrid
- St. Fiace
- Roman festivals - Fortuna Redux, last day of the Ludi Augustales
- St. Domnina
- St. Seraphinus
- St. Amicus
- St. Edistius
- Bl. Camillus Constanzi
- St. Edwin
- St. Wilfrid
- St. Felix and Cyprian
- St. Heribert
- St. Maximilian of Lorch
- Luke Armstrong: American noted family, the son of Lance Armstrong and his wife Kirstin, a healthy two weeks preemie.
- Robert Marsden Hope: Australian jurist (Born 1919).
- Pervez Musharraf takes power in Pakistan from Nawaz Sharif through a bloodless coup.
- The Day of Six Billion: The proclaimed 6 billionth living human in the world is born.
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1999 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?