Wednesday 13 February 1991
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican). In that special week of February people in US were listening to Gonna Make You Sweat by C & C Music Factory.
In UK 3AM Eternal by The KLF featuring The Children Of The Revolution was in the top 5 hits.
Nothing But Trouble, directed by Dan Aykroyd, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1991
while Cold Fire by Dean R. Koontz was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 February 1991!
Which were the important events of 13 February 1991 ?
- Declan Gallagher: Scottish footballer.
- Eliaquim Mangala: French footballer.
- Vianney : French pop singer and songwriter, he released a single hit "Pas là" in 2015 and won several prizes.
- US bombs Iraqi air raid shelter, killing 334
- Syria tells Germany they are ready to recognize Israel.
- Gulf War: Two laser-guided ''smart bombs'' destroy the Amiriyah shelter in Baghdad. Allied forces said the bunker was being used as a military communications outpost, but over 400 Iraqi civilians inside were killed.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1991 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- C & C Music Factory - Gonna Make You Sweat
- Surface - The First Time
- Whitney Houston - All The Man That I Need
- Mariah Carey - Someday
- Timmy T - One More Try
- Janet Jackson - Love Will Never Do (Without You)
- Celine Dion - Where Does My Heart Beat Now
- Vanilla Ice - Play That Funky Music
- Keith Sweat - I'll Give All My Love To You
- INXS - Disappear
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 13 February 1991 and get them!
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?