Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 16 March 1903!
Which were the important events of 16 March 1903 ?
- St. Urho's Day - the fictional patron saint of Finnish immigrants to the US, created by Richard Mattson in 1956
- Latvia - The controversial Latvia Legions are celebrated in Latvia, where about 140,000 men joined the Waffen SS National Legions during World War II, trying to defend Latvia. Since February 23, 2000, this day is no longer an official celebration day.
- Saint Heribert of Cologne (died 1021)
- Saint Eusebia (+680)
- Saint Benedicta (+1260)
- Saint Agapitus
- The first day of the Bacchanalia in ancient Rome
- Nikolai Lopatnikoff: Revel, Estonia -- Composer (Variaioni Concertanto).
- Morgan Conway: actor (Dick Tracy).
- Roger Charpentier: France Scientist.
- Henri Fischer: St Jeand'Angely physician.
- Mike Mansfield: American politician and diplomat 22nd United States Ambassador to Japan (d. 2001).
- Roy Bean: American jurist.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1903 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Uncle Josh and Aunt Nancy Smith on a visit to New York - Cal Stewart & Ada Jones
- My Own United States - J.W. Myers
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in March 1903?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?