Monday 14 February 2005
It was Monday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican). In that special week of February people in US were listening to Let Me Love You by Mario.
In UK Like Toy Soldiers by Eminem was in the top 5 hits.
Downfall, directed by Oliver Hirschbiegel, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2005
while The Broker by John Grisham was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 2005.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 February 2005!
Which were the important events of 14 February 2005 ?
- Denmark - Fastelavn. Children dress up, much like Halloween in the US.
- Arizona - Admission Day (1912).
- Mexico - Day of National Mourning (1831).
- Oregon - Admission Day (1859).
- Western World - Valentine's Day.
- Iraq - 'Communist Martyrs Day' celebrated by Iraqi Communist Party.
- Europe/Catholicism - Feast day of Saints Cyril and Methodius, patron saints of Europe.
- Saint Abraham (d. 422)
- Saint Valentine (d. 422).
- Lebanese self-made billionaire and business tycoon Rafik Hariri killed, along with 21 others, when explosives, equivalent of around 1,000 kg of TNT, are detonated as his motorcade drove near the St. George Hotel in Beirut.
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 2005 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?