Friday 14 July 2000
It was Friday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic).
In that special week of July people in US were listening to Everything You Want by Vertical Horizon.
In UK The Real Slim Shady by Eminem was in the top 5 hits.
What Lies Beneath, directed by Robert Zemeckis, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2000
while Who Moved My Cheese? by Spencer Johnson was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Kaun Banega Crorepati?.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing CART Fury or Blaster Master: Blasting Again.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 July 2000!
Which were the important events of 14 July 2000 ?
- Sweden - Birthday of Victoria, Crown Princess of Sweden, an official flag day
- France and all French dependencies - Bastille Day
- Kiribati - Independence Day, 3rd day, not a holiday
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 14 July
- A powerful solar flare, later named the Bastille Day event, causes a geomagnetic storm on Earth.
- At Pine Lake in Central Alberta, a tornado tears through the Green Acres Campground killing 12 people and critically injuring more than 60.
- The first series of Big Brother (UK) starts.
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 2000 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?