Saturday 22 July 2000
It was Saturday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic).
In that special week of July people in US were listening to Bent by matchbox twenty.
In UK The Real Slim Shady by Eminem was in the top 5 hits.
What Lies Beneath, directed by Robert Zemeckis, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2000
while Tears of the Moon by Nora Roberts was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching People Like Us.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing The Adventures of Cookie & Cream or Egypt II: The Heliopolis Prophecy.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 July 2000!
Which were the important events of 22 July 2000 ?
- Swaziland - Birthday of former King Sobhuza II
- Pi Approximation Day
- St. Vandrille/Wandre Gisilus
- St. Mineve
- St. Joseph of Palestine (Count Joseph)
- St. Dabius/Davius
- Catholic - the feasts of at least 7 saints: St. Mary Magdalene
- Ratcatcher's Day. See:The Pied Piper of Hamelin.
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 22 July
- ''News of the World'' urges its readers to sign a petition for Sarah's Law, new legislation in response to the murder of Sarah Payne, which would give parents the right to know whether a convicted paedophile was living in their area.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 22 July 2000
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 2000 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?