Thursday 20 July 2000
It was Thursday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Alexis Simone .
In that special week of July people in US were listening to Bent by matchbox twenty.
In UK The Real Slim Shady by Eminem was in the top 5 hits.
What Lies Beneath, directed by Robert Zemeckis, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2000
while Tears of the Moon by Nora Roberts was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Glasgow Kiss.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Diablo II or Pac-Man: Adventures in Time.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 July 2000!
Which were the important events of 20 July 2000 ?
- St. Jerome Aemiliani
- St. Rufina
- St. Flavian
- St. Justa
- St. Margaret of Antioch
- St. Sabinus
- St. Joseph of Barsabas
- Brazil - Friendship Day
- St. Ceslas
- Argentina - Dfa del Amigo (Friendship Day)
- Japan - Marine Day (Umi-no-hi, currently it falls on the third Monday in July.)
- Northern Cyprus - Peace and Freedom Day
- Colombia - Independence Day
- Feast day for at least seventeen saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Saint Aurelius
- St. Wulmar/Ulmar
- St. Severa1
- St. Barhadbesciabas
- St. Severa2
- St. Wilgefortis
- International chess day
- Gregory Hill: American writer (Born 1941).
- In Zimbabwe, Parliament opens its new session and seats opposition members for the first time in a decade.
- Carlos the Jackal sues France in the European Court of Human Rights for allegedly torturing him.
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 2000 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?