Tuesday 18 April 1905
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 April 1905!
Which were the important events of 18 April 1905 ?
- Saint Galdino (d. 1176)
- Saint Perfecto (d. 850)
- Saint Agia (Aya) (d. 707)
- Saint Timon
- Saint Ursmarus (d. 713)
- Saint Werner (d. 1287)
- Blessed Idesbald van der Gracht (d. 1167), patron saint of fishermen and Flemish nobility
- Saint Eusebius (d. 526)
- Saint Apollonius (d. 185/6)
- Marie de l'Incarnation (1566 ? 1618)
- The Cheat's Cheatday on homestarrunner.com
- Zimbabwe ? Independence Day.
- Saint Emma
- Iran - Army Day
- Albert Simonin: French novelist and screenwriter of the French film noir genre and police movies.
- Sydney Halter: Canadian lawyer and businessman (d. 1990).
- George Hitchings: American physician and pharmacologist Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1998).
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1905 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- The Day That You Grew Colder - Richard Jose
- It Makes Me Think of Home, Sweet Home - Byron G. Harlan
- When I'm Away from You, Dear - Richard Jose
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in April 1905?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?