Tuesday 18 April 1905
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 April 1905!
Which were the important events of 18 April 1905 ?
- Saint Galdino (d. 1176)
- Saint Perfecto (d. 850)
- Saint Agia (Aya) (d. 707)
- Saint Timon
- Saint Ursmarus (d. 713)
- Saint Werner (d. 1287)
- Blessed Idesbald van der Gracht (d. 1167), patron saint of fishermen and Flemish nobility
- Saint Eusebius (d. 526)
- Saint Apollonius (d. 185/6)
- Marie de l'Incarnation (1566 ? 1618)
- The Cheat's Cheatday on homestarrunner.com
- Zimbabwe ? Independence Day.
- Saint Emma
- Iran - Army Day
- Albert Simonin: French novelist and screenwriter of the French film noir genre and police movies.
- Sydney Halter: Canadian lawyer and businessman (d. 1990).
- George Hitchings: American physician and pharmacologist Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1998).
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1905 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- The Day That You Grew Colder - Richard Jose
- It Makes Me Think of Home, Sweet Home - Byron G. Harlan
- When I'm Away from You, Dear - Richard Jose
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
What news were making the headlines those days in April 1905?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?